30 May 2008

To have and have not

I'm hard to get, Steve
all you have to do is ask me



- You know, Steve... you're not very hard to figure. Only at times. Sometimes I know exactly what you're going to say. Most of the time. The other times... The other times you're just a stinker.

[...]

- What did you do that for?
- I've been wondering whether I'd like it.
- What's the decision?
- I don't know yet.

[...]

- It's even better when you help.

[...]

- You know you don't have to act with me. You don't have to say anything and you don't have to do anything. Not a thing... Maybe just whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow.

___
* Volvo tamén ás pelis clásicas que encheron mil noites no sofá azul de Ikea con La-Fran. Quixera ter a cara e a voz de Lauren Bacall, quixera que Hawks, Hemingway e Faulkner me chivasen as frases ao oído, quixera que Bogie decidira, por unha vez, silbar máis alto.

No comments:

Post a Comment